5.28.2017

Weekend warriors...

Our weekends are blurring a bit together...

Blake and I are getting our last runs in before our upcoming relay. We need to selfie our workouts more... I guess... no pictures. Paisley and him did a fun run where Blake won and Paisley ran a 5k in under 25 minutes... which was pretty sweet.

Fielding is soccer-ing really really well. He's come a long way from the boy who used to lie on the field and cry.

The cemetery had their memorial for the Angel Garden. I knew they did this but never felt compelled to go until after our last loss. It was beautiful and I plan on going every year now in honor of Boston and Talmage.

They had a short ceremony, than we placed flowers, released butterflies, and blew bubbles. It was a beautiful morning.

 We attempted our first camping trip. Fielding developed the worst cough the day of so we downgraded to uncamping and I am so glad... none of us would have slept next to his hack. We went to Bruneau Sand Dunes... one of the kids favorite destinations.

Hot dogs and smores - some with grahams and others with cookies and some with one of each. Cookies trump grahams any day in my book.

And hiked the tallest dune to enjoy a thorough sand shower at the peak due to wind.

Yesterday, we did Luna's birthday lunch with Grandma and Grandpa - she needed to poop which led to a sad birthday girl.

Blake had to go try out one of his new canoes on the river (we already tried them at Eagle Island and it was fantastic) so the kids and I had a friend day at home after Luna's party. Then went to the "restaurant where you eat pizza on the roof" much to Perry's delight!

And Dad wasn't there to talk sense into me so I let them all get soaked in the fountain.
 

And you know you are the 5th when mom and dad ditch you on your birthday with a babysitter so that they can go out. Texas Roadhouse because my birthday coupons are rolling in and we don't want any to go to waste!

No comments: