3.04.2017

Hall tree...

We needed an improved coat/backpack/shoe storage set-up. Blake got on-board over the winter when the house was completely overrun with snow gear. It was his Christmas present to me but with the shop snowed-in for over a month - it became more of a Valentine's thing.

Blake worked very hard on this beast. And maybe me too (the painting and staining). When we finally got it moved in today - I couldn't have been happier! It is gorgeous and functional and fills up a bit of our giant living room fantastically. It was a big undertaking and I think it projected me out for a bit.

Now to continue the hunt for the perfect baskets - if anyone lives near a Big Lots and wants to go on a wild goose chase for two more of these gray banded canvas bins for me (they only had 4 in our valley)... I will love you forever.

5 comments:

Micah Taylor said...

oooh very nice!! Great work taylors :D

Britt said...

Pretty! I would love something like this, but we don't have anywhere to put one. I have to deal with the winter clothes in other, more distressing ways.

Pops said...

Nice addition from the talented boy! We looked and sad to report that none in Vancouver - we will continue the search as we head your direction next week. Look forward to seeing the Taylors!

The Woods said...

Looks great! One thing that a friend told me about to help with winter clothes storage is to hang a shoe organizer over the inside of your front closet. All the individual pockets are great for holding gloves, hats, face warmers, scarves, anything! It has been so helpful!!

Kim Cox said...

LOVE IT!! Great job guys! Can you please send me a text? I lost my phone and all my contacts and we want to have you guys over! Plus I have windows for you!!