11.09.2016

Gratitude Day 1...

It's November so I got to jump on the gratitude wagon... And it has been a while since I have done any sort of series of posts (let's see if I can keep it up).

Today's prompt - A view.

I am grateful for the view outside the wall length windows in my living room. I am grateful for the height of the room that makes it feel like I am living in a tree house. I am grateful that the trees attest to the season that it is - barren or blossoming, green or golden. I am grateful that if I sit on the third cushion from the right that I can look out and not see any evidence that I live in a neighborhood. I am grateful for the flood of light. That it makes every moment photo worthy (even when the room is a mess). That I can see sunrises and sunsets without any effort put forth on my part. I am grateful that if the windows are open on a summer day, I can hear my kids laughing (or fighting) just below on the tire swing. I am grateful that the french doors open and I can step out and into the view that is my own backyard.

1 comment:

Jana Weaver said...

Beautiful view for sure! Looks and sounds like a wonderful place to live, even with all the work. I've been thinking how wonderful it would be to be neighbors...