9.25.2016

Broken record...

The things I said at least 10 times today or more:

You need to be quiet/reverant.
Sit still.
What did you say?
Shut the door.
Turn off the lights.
Please talk nicer to your siblings.
Ugh...
No.
I love you.
Yes.
Please stop.
I'm sorry.
What do you want to eat?
Do you need to go to the bathroom?
Did you toot?
Can you clean up ______?
Are you ready to get out of the bath?
How about now?
Maybe now?
Why are our kids so wild?
Are you buckled?
Where's your helmet?
Do you know where Luna is?
Where are your shoes?
Amen.

3 comments:

Jo said...

I bet you also said many times, something like: good work, good job, please, thank you, that's awesome...

HowellAZ said...

I could sum up my day with about 20 sentences repeated over, and over, and over...

HowellAZ said...

I could sum up my day with about 20 sentences repeated over, and over, and over...