8.12.2016

USA... USA... USA...

Fact: If the Olympics were continuously aired - I would never blog.

First day of track and field - only qualifying races... I can write through this right - ummm wrong. I don't have much of a bucket list but going to the Olympics (as a spectator of course) is high on the list.

I have some beautiful blog posts formulating in my mind - all about motherhood and wifehood and how I forgot that this was all I ever wanted in life. One of these nights, I'll stop messing with the bunny ears to clear the static off the TV and get to writing them on here - and get the kids and I to bed at a decent hour.

Ummm... Beach volleyball came on - I forgot what else I was going to say...

1 comment:

Jana Weaver said...

And if the Olympics were always on... I'd never see my husband. Well, except when I actually watch too but then our house would even be more of a mess and our kids wouldn't sleep either. Good thing they only come around every 4 years. What a fun bucket list idea!! Hope that dream gets fulfilled.