6.10.2016

To do:

This morning as Blake was walking out the door... He told me to be happy, I must have looked as overwhelmed as I felt. I told him it is hard when I have literally 40 things on my "to do" list. He thought I was exaggerating... I am not. Sure some are want to dos but they are still important to me. So here it is:

My to do list:

40. Call countertop guy
39. Call floor guy
38. Call contractor
37. Find which ikea has my sink
36. Find someone to go get my sink
35. Order stove
34. Order light fixture
33. Mentally prepare for weeks without a kitchen
32. Find something to make my dining room stop echoing.
31. Sweep floors
30. Mop floors
29. Vacuam floors
28. Get trim paint
27. Finally finish entry wall paint job
26. More trip laundry
25. Unpack last suitcase
24. Buy pig food
23. Call sprinkler guy
22. Get truck fixed
21. Decide on buying or building lockers
20. Clean out van
19. Make a summer kit for my trunk... Water, sunsreen, diapers, snacks, picnic blanket, etc
18. Call insurance for the 12th time
17. Dentist appointments
16. Move beadboard scraps out of bedroom
15. Organize garage
14. Boys bunk bed assembled
13. Lesson planned for Sunday
12. Sign up for a cake (I bake birthday cakes for service at the moment)
11. Find a race so that I don't stop running
10. Paint the entire basement but especially the boys room
9. Start on Lunas babybook
8. Burn 2015 family videos to a DVD before my computer crashes forever
7. Buy something for Blake for father's day
6. Clean exterior windows
5. Potty train Perry (how?)
4. Buy straw for coop
3. Water strawberries, garden, lawn, animals, children, myself
2. Clean out office
1. Blog... I have so much I want to say

3 comments:

HowellAZ said...

Hey that looks like a great summer activity list - haha! That is a hefty to-do list and I wish you all the long breaths needed to complete it. The upside is that you will have an awesome kitchen to take pictures of for the rest of us to ooh and aah at. :)

AndersonGR8 said...

Nice list. For #11 I think that Hawaii Ragnar would be a fun run for you to join us on. Just saying....

AndersonGR8 said...

Nice list. For #11 I think that Hawaii Ragnar would be a fun run for you to join us on. Just saying....