4.26.2016

10 things I have been doing besides blogging...

 10. Hiking with the boys.

9. Art night at the school.

8. Park days.

7. Un-napping Perry. He is at that horrible in between stage of a nap is too much but no nap is pure torture for all those around him.

6. Learning letters. Fielding's letter recognition has not been an easy journey - I am making one more big push with him as Kindergarten is coming up fast.  I have done a million different letter activities with him and the method that has worked the best: an app on my phone... go figure.

5. Washing carseats. Luna got upgraded to the bigger carseat so I had to take one last picture of her in the baby carrier. In 2 hours, I stripped, washed, and reassembled 4 carseats - it was a beast.

4. "Fishing." Although Fielding was surely disappointed we didn't catch anything. I told him next time he could go with dad and actually bring a pole.

 3. Chores. I am "just barely" keeping on top of my house... cooking, dishes, laundry, THE YARD, etc... This picture is evidence of the one thing harder than cooking with 5 kids in the kitchen is cooking with 5 kids and a large exercise ball in your kitchen.

2. Roadtripping. The kids and I made a quick trip to Eastern Idaho since my niece Taralyn was getting home from her mission in the Philipnes. Paisley decided the drive was worth it because... Horses.

1. Carrying Luna. I was blaming teeth - turns out I should have been blaming ears. She has been an ornery little thing and I am hoping her antibiotic turns it around. Here she is sink bathing at Christy's after arriving with one of the foulest blowouts I have ever encountered.

2 comments:

HowellAZ said...

How do you do it all? Looks like you guys have been keeping busy!

Crystal said...

My sister gifted me this Leapfrog video when my oldest was little and has taught both of my kids their letters without me even trying (hardly ; ) Highly recommend it if you haven't already tried it. :) http://www.amazon.com/LeapFrog-Letter-Factory-Ginny-Westcott/dp/B001TKUXUC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1461866227&sr=8-1&keywords=leapfrog+letter+factory