3.11.2016

A few good deals...

I caught a bad bug this week - I am seriously excited that:
1. It is Friday.
2. I can swallow without feeling like a knife is jammed in my esophagus.
3. Blake and I have a hot date lined up with some not-prepared-by-me food.

Speaking of not-prepared-by-me food, here are some killer deals that I feel bad keeping to myself. 

*If you text OFFERS to 782929, Subway will send you a coupon for a free 6-inch with purchase of a drink. A great $2 lunch (which I justified doing this week since I was sick and needed a boost in the form of seeing my husband during the day).

*If you sign up for The Habit CharClub in March, they will email you a coupon for a free char with cheese. I have eaten more than my fair share of burgers and their burgers are legit...

*Join Carino's club, they give you $5 right off the bat and we get a BOGO coupon (no drink purchase needed) at least once a month. This makes for a cheap date, especially if Grandma has agreed to babysit (Thanks JO!). 

Happy Friday and Happy Eating!

No comments: