1.28.2016

Yesterday's and today's 10...

I did yesterday's 10 but just didn't get to posting it. Went through the massive Tupperware tote of old electronics... a few were sale-able, a few were donate-able, but a huge portion were just garbage. There were 8 mice... mouses... computer ones... EIGHT!

Today I went through our dwindling CD collection. When was the last time someone bought a CD? Do they still sell them? Dixie Chicks Fly was the first CD I ever bought - tells you everything you need to know about 14 year-old me.

What was the first CD you ever bought? Or cassette? Or record?

2 comments:

Britt said...

My first CD was Garth Brooks when I was 8. My first cassette was MC Hammer when I was in kindergarten.

Jo said...

I just ordered One Republic to use some songs for aerobics. Yes, I'm old school. I still buy them once in a while...