1.26.2016

Yesterday's and today's 10...

Went through the girls room without their supervision yesterday.
 Sorry Kara, those creepy handmade dog/bears from the nursing home bazaar did not make the cut :)

A kitchen cupboard/hide-out under the stairs mashup. 

 Is it the 31st yet? I am over this. The things that are still left to tackle (the garage and our old electronic stockpiles) are hard for me to do myself. I can't toss stuff without Blake's approval and by the time he is home... I have no desire to do anything but eat hot cookies and stare at the wall.

3 comments:

Kara Bowman said...

Too be honest I'm surprised the creepy bears are still around. :)

Kara Bowman said...

Too be honest I'm surprised the creepy bears are still around. :)

Jo said...

Maybe you can wait until Saturday and do 50 things from the garage and yard with Blake.... Good luck with that one!