1.15.2016

Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow's 10...

Blake was MIA until 9pm last night so I am just satisfied we survived the day. Here is my missing 10 items post.

I've moved to the basement so it is going to be clothes heavy for the next little bit because our basement is home to our beds and our clothes and that is about it. First I went through the girls' clothes:

Then for today I went through my clothes:

And for tomorrow (it is Cosette's birthday so I won't be posting anything but birthday fun) I went through Blake's shirts, which is something akin to an archaeological dig. And something that he detest that I do - but it is for his own good, I promise. And the deal is if he can name one shirt that I have yanked from rotation, than he can have it back. We will see how he does with this lot:

1 comment:

Micah Taylor said...

bahaha nice! I should try that with Hank -- same thing, he hates it when I ask him about the piles of clothes he hasn't worn in years...