1.08.2016

Today's 10...

Not really feeling it today... forced myself to go through the two bins of snow clothes and came up with 9 items. I've been doing extras most other days so I don't feel too bad about coming up short.

All of these items (plus the majority of their counterparts left in the bin) are hand-me-downs. I think I have a sign on my back that says, "Pass on your junk to me!" - and I like it that way.

In other news, birthday party preparations are being made and I am giddy to celebrate our January birthdays!

2 comments:

connie said...

Whoa...the olaf hats were not junkie hand me downs!!! they were heirloom creations and originals from grandma. Real treasure 😫😞😢

connie said...

Whoa...the olaf hats were not junkie hand me downs!!! they were heirloom creations and originals from grandma. Real treasure 😫😞😢