12.09.2015

This week...

Midnight, Bridges, and Ramona headed out early Monday morning. We are enjoying the pig break.

Blake got tired of finding trailers he could borrow and we are now the proud owners of this beauty. When I told Paisley, I said, "We bought a horse trailer." To which she responded, "A HORSE TRAILER!" To which I had to shatter her dreams once more, "It's for the pigs." "DANG IT!"

Boys playing water while I clean the kitchen with antibiotics for two different kids sitting on the windowsill - must be winter.

Made our Christmas cookies. Sugar cookies are something I would never make if it wasn't for these 5 who absolutely adore them. In other news - last night I painted my table (so glad we don't have a Christmas colors scheme going on in my dining room anymore).

I ended up being the preschool school bus and had two extra boys over for a bit. This is how they spent the entire 20 minutes (once they realized that we don't own a Wii).

She finds the tree hypnotizing... I find her hypnotizing.

4 comments:

Kara Bowman said...

Luna's picture is Christmas perfect! I want it blown up and hung on my wall!! Way to stick with everything busy mommy!

Kara Bowman said...

Luna's picture is Christmas perfect! I want it blown up and hung on my wall!! Way to stick with everything busy mommy!

Micah Taylor said...

Same about sugar cookies -- we haven't started that tradition, so I might be off the hook for a while! Luna is soooooo cute looking up at the tree :)

AndersonGR8 said...

Congrats on joining the other 99.999% of us in being pig free! We are just sorry that we are going to be Taylor kiddos free for Christmas. They are all welcome under our tree!