12.31.2015

2015 highs and lows...

January - 
High: First month in our new house
Low: I went through a blogging crisis that I have yet to recover from, obviously I am still here, but about once a month I ask myself, "Why do I bother?"

February - 
High: Got our first five piggies
Low: Winter drags as we wait for Spring

March - 
High: Baby-kitty hunt on our Spring Break trip to Eastern Idaho
Low: ER false alarm for Perry's "lacerated" ear

April - 
HIgh: Paisley finished reading the Book of Mormon before her baptism
Low: Got called out by the Ditchmaster on our first night of 12am irrigation

May -
High: Luna arrived!
Low: I read 3 pages of The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Maria Kondo book before chucking it across the room in a "my house will never be clean" rage

June - 
High: Got our high swings from Christy and Dave
Low: No chocolate milk at the Meridian Dairy Days Parade

July -
High: Big ol' Anderson Reunion
Low: The infamous "bobcat" attack

August -
High: SCHOOL STARTED!!!
Low: I had an emotional breakdown in which Blake responded with, "Go get a gym membership now!" Forget therapy, just give me a treadmill and some childcare.

September - 
High: Blake qualified for Boston
Low: Blake did not qualify for Boston

October - 
High: Found 8 baby chicks in our compost pile
Low: I missed Blake's first ultramarathon (50k) finish by 10 minutes

November - 
High: Thanksgiving in Washington
Low: My good friend lost her baby at 20 weeks and it brought it all back

December - 
High: All-night Christmas parties with the Taylors (the last one of the season is happening now)
Low: Ear infections/antibiotic nightmares

Happy new year from the Taylors! See you next year!

1 comment:

HowellAZ said...

This was a great post! Loved reading the highs and lows of each month...very clever. Also, I loved your Christmas card. It was the most creative one I received this year, by far. Thanks for keeping up your blog - we miss you guys and I appreciate that I can keep up with you via the blog.