7.14.2015

The herd...

I took a good book into a hot bath and let time just slip on by so I don't have it in me to blog the rest of the reunion at this moment... but I had to pop on for a quick 8 minutes while I warm up some hot cookies in honor of Cow Appreciation Day.

Instead of mopping floors, our project for the day was making cow costumes:

It paid off big time!

Oh how I love you Chick-fil-a. I have received more free food from this place than I have ever actually purchased.

If you want to join the fun next year, just make sure you visit the restaurant between the hours of 2-4pm, we went at 4 when it was empty but overstayed our welcome and by 5:30pm I could barely pick out my children in the crowd of make-shift cows.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

We went for breakfast this year for the first time (instead of lunch or dinner) and it was awesome. We might just do that every year. And last year I finally made "permanent" costumes (painted spots on shirts and pants) to keep in box, so it was WAY easy this year to not make costumes like we have very other year. lol

AndersonGR8 said...

Clever - very clever. Love the cows that used to be kids.