7.07.2015

Luna's blessing...

On Sunday was Luna's blessing day. She was one of three babies blessed in our congregation which made for a beautiful sacrament meeting. Beautiful just like her.

I really wanted a simple white romper for her to wear. A lucky stop at Old Navy found this one on after-Easter clearance and I love everything about it!

Dad and his girl.

 I bore my testimony on Sunday about the power of a good father - I am so grateful Luna has this blessing in her life.

 Mom and the girls.

Grandpa and Grandma Anderson.

Grandma Taylor, Blake, and Luna.

Grandma and Grandpa Taylor.

Thanks for enduring some pictures Luna when you would have much rather been eating - I feel the same way after church.

Your Daddy blessed you to be a joy to those around you and oh how you are my Luna Joy!

2 comments:

Jo said...

Sounds like I'm not the only one who thinks she's perfect!

Micah Taylor said...

So beautiful, sorry we couldn't stay :(

The picture of all the girls is my favorite!