7.26.2015

Idaho Falls M.A.D. run...

 We took a quick trip to Eastern Idaho this weekend for a run. 

My dad,
  
my nephew Kaden,

and Blake all ran the half marathon.
(Yes, Blake is always bathed in a pillar of light as he runs... that's just how good he is.)

Lots of Sandersons, Taylors, and one Bowman ran the 5k and kid's mile.

Kelsi

Brooke and Jaci

Paisley

Cosette

Fielding with his tongue hanging out

 I think one of favorite things about running is the post-race recaps. Here everyone is discussing all the wrong turns they took (very poorly marked course) while downing complimentary Jamba Juices. Not a bad way to spend your Saturday morning.

 I love these runners!

2 comments:

HowellAZ said...

Fun!

The Kimmels said...

I read your "What I want you to know" post today. I just wanted to say I'm so sorry for your loss. We are also raising a twinless twin and it is so, so difficult. Our twins were born at 25 weeks, one of our sons did not make it out of the delivery room. Always the mix of joy and pain...birthdays, holidays, etc. Not just losing a child but losing "twins" and everything that goes along with it. It's such a unique journey to walk. Anyway, I just wanted to say you're not alone and I'm sorry for the loss of your little boy.