6.17.2015

5 kids at 5pm...

Trying to survive that last hour before dad gets home...

Paisley was quarantined to the piano because if I hear, "Watch this Mom." one more time before the end of the day my head will explode.

Cosette made herself comfortable with this week's library books - behold the power of introverts.

Fielding finally got a turn with Perry's beloved tractor (more on this dumb toy later).

Perry got sentenced to the counter due to bad behavior yet even at this altitude he still found a way to be naughty.

And Luna just took it easy... have I ever told you newborns are my favorite?!?

2 comments:

AndersonGR8 said...

Nice "capturing the moment" of the kiddos. Always enjoyable to take a peak inside your house. The banner picture took me off guard - I zipped by it and then when scrolling to the top caught it - kids at their best - and trained young.

HowellAZ said...

5 at 5 - you should get some kind of merit of honor. You go mamma!!!