5.03.2015

Baptism...

 All ready to go to the church! Those baby blues of hers kill me...

I thought Paisley would feel very self-conscious in the jumper but she was bouncing around with pure joy once she had it on.  This picture makes me smile.

Waiting with cousins.

The ceremony was wonderful - Blake baptized her with her grandfathers as witnesses. When I went in the dressing room to help her back into dry clothes, she said, "Can I do that again?" Which made me laugh because a few months ago she wasn't even sure if she wanted to be baptized. She was then confirmed a member of the church and given the gift of the Holy Ghost. It was a short, simple, and perfect.

When discussing Paisley's birthday, she requested "I want to invite my friends to my baptism but just do a family party afterwards." So after the ceremony, we had her friends sing happy birthday and shared some cupcakes out on the lawn.

Easiest cake ever - didn't even require food coloring.

Perry was a big fan!

Then took some family pictures!

Which at this point, Paisley said, "Enough pictures!" to which G-ma replied, "Just wait until your wedding day." to which I replied, "It will make you cry - trust me, I did."

Grandma and Grandpa Anderson.

Grandpa and Grandma Taylor.

Paisley and Breeana - they share the same birthday so it was very special to Paisley to have her there.

Aunt Kara and Aunt Christy - the life of the party this weekend!

It was the highlight of our day yesterday  - more details on the rest of the birthday fun later.

4 comments:

Britt said...

Congratulations! What an exciting day. I think Paisley has her Grandma Anderson's smile!

Micah Taylor said...

Happy day, sending our love and congratulations :)

AndersonGR8 said...

A very special day for a very special young lady. Happy we could be there and enjoy these moments.

HowellAZ said...

All the picture-taking was worth it. Fantastic! And also, how can you possibly manage to do what you do???