5.02.2015

8...

Today Paisley is 8!!! 

Eight is a pretty big deal around here! In Mormon land, eight is a very coming-of-age age. Today, Paisley will be baptized into our church. We are so excited to share this special day with her, our families, and friends. Here are the photos from the photo shoot we want on with her buddy, Oakley, who is also turning eight this month.
 
 
 

It is an absolute joy being Paisley's mom. She helps me want to be better at what I do. She is old enough to recognize that I have short-comings and in those moments when my brow is furrowed and my voice is short - she grabs Perry to read a book or sits to color a "You can do it, Mom!" card or tries hard to help in some other way. She has a goodness in her that brightens every day. I am grateful to be her mom and celebrate this special day with her - it's going to be a great one!

1 comment:

HowellAZ said...

Happy Birthday Paisley! She is grinning in every picture. I love it!