3.22.2015

Our week 2nd edition...

Well this worked for last week - so let's try it again.

Things of note this week:

*Boxtrolls - the kids watched the movie a few weekends back and although it wasn't anyone's favorite they do love it as a new form of entertainment. Thank goodness for leftover moving boxes.

*Fielding colored his heart out on this picture. He has become obsessed with printing out pictures and using markers to color them - this makes his mama very, very happy!

*Lots of parks and outdoor play and outdoor work. We even broke out swimsuits for the first time on Saturday - Woo hoo!

 *Blake caught a snake for the kids. They were all brave enough to hold it which surprised their mom. I had just told him 20 minutes before that he better hope I never find a snake in this yard because all my weeding skills would no longer be of benefit. I am sure it won't be our last snake.

The kids loved it and totally wanted it for a pet - ummm, no.

 *Blake got a new ride - he looks super hot behind the wheel of "Rusty". Our transformation into true Idahoans is now complete.

At the moment (it will be a brief moment) the entire family can fit in it which makes Saturday outings to go get dirt very exciting!

2 comments:

AndersonGR8 said...

Nice update on the happenings on the farm. When the homemade trailer shows up behind the pickup then I will agree that your emersion in the Idaho will almost be complete. It's just in your blood.

HowellAZ said...

Yes, I agree...it's futile to resist what's in the blood. Haha! I think the truck is awesome and when Ben gets home in a zillion years I'll show it to him because he loves trucks. A boy at heart, I guess. :)
All your kids are adorable and getting SO BIG! Tell them to stop it!