3.05.2015

My week in status updates...

Friday:
The neighbor dropped off her baby so I could watch it, Fielding was going potty when she did, so when he came out he said, "Wow Mom, you just had the baby!" Like 3 minutes is all it takes.

Saturday:
Hmmm... Blake just ditched me for our date so he could stay with the pigs. This is not good for my self esteem.

Sunday:
The key to a successful Stake Conference with four kids is to go strait for one of the side-rooms. I won't attempt siting in the chapel ever again until my children are out of the house.

Monday:
The kids all woke to Aunt Kara here (due to unexpected airline drama) - pretty sure that makes this the "Best Monday Ever!"

Tuesday:
The four year old that was over to play: "What button do I push to clear the screen?"
Me: "It's an etch-a-sketch. You shake it."

Wednesday:
I'm turning more Idaho by the minute - I use the phrase "go to town", have a slop bucket on my counter, and every member of the family now owns a pair of muck boots.

Thursday:
It's one thing that I have to wipe my son's bum after his business - it's a whole other that I have to listen to his commentary on the size, shape, and texture of said business while doing so.

2 comments:

Jo said...

Fielding cracks me up.

HowellAZ said...

Seriously..."wow Mom, you just had the baby!" - best line ever.