2.21.2015

PIGS!!!

Blake brought home the bacon today. 

I can not believe we own a pig!

And not just one pig... FIVE PIGS! 

Introducing the newest Taylor additions: Pork chop, Bacon, Luau, Wilma, and Socks.

Blake is pretty proud of his pen - as he should be!

The neighbor's horse was so curious about his new farmyard friends - this fence is high and he was stretching himself to see what the commotion was about.

Fielding got to go with Dad to pick them up and loved the whole adventure.

Perry was a little perplexed about all the excitement.

And these girls were just loving it - Paisley said, "I have waited my whole life for this day."

One of our more exciting Saturdays that is for sure!

2 comments:

AndersonGR8 said...

Yes, that Idaho integration will sneak up on you at times - and sometimes it just happens in one delivery. If I see a sign go up on the corner "Oink Acres" I will know the indoctrination is complete. The kids may need to practice pig calling. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5BxedOipHM

HowellAZ said...

"I have waited my whole life for this day" - best line ever.