2.18.2015

Bonfire...

Blake has been moon-lighting (or should we say spot-lighting) every night trying to get his pig pen up. He is basically living Agricola these days - he must get wood, then build fences, then he can finally pick up the wild boar all while trying to feed his family (AKA hold down a real job).

We wanted to keep him company last night so I built a huge bonfire with the kiddos (one of the perks of living in the country). They begged to roast marshmallows which I was out of but luckily Wal-mart is only a mile away (one of the perks of just barely living in the country).

Don't let that look on Fielding's face fool you - this fire provided 3 hours of entertainment for this boy and greatly enhanced his mood from my last post. I am going to start a new form of therapy for cranky little boys that is all centered around throwing sticks into flames.

2 comments:

Micah Taylor said...

LIVING AGRICOLA!! Hahahaha! I love it :) and I think your fire therapy would be quite a success

AndersonGR8 said...

Farm livin' is the life for me. Those kids look good with the fire in the background - brings back great memories. Need to be there to share more of them.