1.08.2015

To blog or not to blog...

I think I am going through a mid-life crisis.

I don't want to blog anymore.

I don't get it.

I have always loved this.

It is what I do.

It is what has kept me sane.

But now when I have a rare quiet moment, I notice that I don't go scrambling for my camera/computer. Instead I do boring things like scramble for my mop or attempt to organize the kid's books by color for the millionth time (only to have Perry rip every last one of them off the shelf - story, story, story).

Maybe it is the new house.

Maybe it is the baby growing in me (pregnancies have always led to 9-month of writer's block).

Maybe it is the foggy, frozen tundra out my front door.

Maybe it is because January 20th is hastily approaching.

Or maybe it is because I have just moved on.

Moved on... 

Moved on to what?

That's the problem - I don't know what to move on to.

It shouldn't be this big of a deal... but it is.

I think I have spent more time praying and pondering on this than I do when I am trying to decide when to have another baby.

I'm an all or nothing type of person so I need to decide because heaven knows I can't have longer than a week lapse in posts on here... 

That just won't do.

3 comments:

Jo said...

You have a lot going on in your life right now. Maybe you just need a blogging break and you'll come back when you're ready. Or maybe just do it less often. It will work out. There are stages in life...

Jana Weaver said...

I love reading and seeing your updates about your family.

Shelby Olson said...

To blog! I Love reading about you and your family. And your blog is about to get even more interesting now that there's going to be another Taylor added to the mix!