12.03.2014

Big news FAQ...

So this is happening:

And this is happening:

Here is the FAQ for both.

Baby:

Q. How far along are you?
A. I'm 15 weeks (I think - I keep losing track). I am due May 22nd.

Q. How are you feeling?
A. Great. Pregnancies are becoming more and more kind the more and more I have.

Q. When will you "find out?"
A. At the birth - it's the best way. I promise you!

Q. What do you want?
A. Ummm... A baby. Whatever gender comes is just an added bonus. Although the girls are really betting on a girl.

Q. Are you ready for another one?
A. Yes. Unless you ask me between the hours of 4-6pm, in which case, I am not even ready for the ones I already have.


Move:

Q. Where to?
A. Still in Meridian. Out to a "farm." We got an acre with an already existing home on it and couldn't be more excited.

Q. Was this planned?
A. We had just started the looking process and planned on it taking a year or so to find the ideal home but the second house we toured just screamed, "This is the place!"

Q. What will you do with your current house?
A. After much debate we are going to sell it - one rental (in AZ) is enough for us at the moment.

Q. Are the kids excited?
A. Very - because we said once we had a farm they could get animals. They are sad to be changing schools and church congregations though.

Q. When do you move? 
A. We are closing next week. We will move that weekend. It will be one crazy Christmas.

7 comments:

AndersonGR8 said...

I love the high-5 we are getting from the soon to be addition to the Taylor family. Looking forward to getting to know this new one!

And looking forward to breaking that new home in right this summer when we have a cousin party.

Micah Taylor said...

OH MY GOODNESS!! That is awesome and so exciting duo-news!!!!!!! Yay! Now I'm even more stoked to come visit so soon :)

Britt said...

Holy moly! Congratulations and good luck! I'm going to go ahead and throw away the post-it I keep in my wallet with your address on it. I better get working on a new post-it soon!

Kara Bowman said...

I love it! I love it! I love it!! I can't wait for both baby and house! Any excuse to come see you:)

Jana Weaver said...

Wow! Congratulations on the new baby and super exciting you get to move to a new place. Merry Christmas early!

HowellAZ said...

You know how do give good news! A two-fer! Love it and good luck on the move. Cannot wait to see another blond-haired, blue-eyed Taylor baby.You just make 'em so darn cute!

Trisha said...

Congratulations on the baby and the move! Both so exciting!