11.14.2014

Snow days...

It started snowing at 8am yesterday morning and it has yet to stop. According to the internet, we are up to 8.5 inches in the last 24 hours. I don't know if that is true but whatever the count is it is crazy how much white stuff is out our front door. The kids are living it up and reminding me of the joy of snow-clothes mounds at every door.
 

This is how Perry and I enjoy the snow - standing on a warm vent looking out the window.
 

 The girls begged for hot chocolate inside their igloo.

I obliged.

Hats off to Blake for working from home today - he spent his lunch hour out with the kids...

Doing what he does best!

2 comments:

Jana Weaver said...

Wow, look at all that snow and that awesome snowman! My kids wish they were in Idaho right now...

HowellAZ said...

So.much.snow!