10.30.2014

Soda...

I don't know what to do with this:

P - "Mom - Look what I made at school today!"
M - "Oh - is it the ocean or something?"
P - "No - I made an I-spy. Can you find the crayon and the red paper and the paperclip?"
M - "Oh - was this a project at school?"
P - "No - I just asked Mrs. B. for her leftover soda bottle and made it all by myself."
M - "You made this in class and no one else was and your teacher didn't care."
P - "Nope she didn't care. She lets us do stuff like this."

And all I can think the entire time is how do I sneak this into the garbage without her realizing.

3 comments:

Jana Weaver said...

You have my sentiments...

AndersonGR8 said...

looks like a new FHE activity in the making. Clever, very clever...we must be related.

HowellAZ said...

Haha! I love kids!