9.30.2014

Signs of fall...

*Pumpkin Baking
I needed to bake something with pumpkin in it. I wanted muffins for the cream cheese frosting. I wanted cookies for the chocolate chips. I combined the two ideas and it ended up being glorious!

*Shorts in combination with coats
This boy is the cutest little walker - although the coat made him top heavy and he had to relearn his balance.

*Decorations
 
I tried my darnedest to wait for October 1st but Sundays can be long so we went for it a few days early.

*Costuming
I can't handle this little Vader - my favorite costume yet on this guy!

*Apple crabs and colorful leaves

 I do love fall - I just wish it was followed by Spring. I am pretty sure I could skip the whole Winter thing this year and be A-OK.

1 comment:

AndersonGR8 said...

I hope some of those cookies make it in the car for Blake to bring down for the St George marathon -- my idea of carbo loading.