5.01.2014

9 months stats...

Perry is actually 5 days away from being 10 months but I just now got him into the doctor for his 9 month appointment so we will put his stats here:

Weight: 19lbs 2 ounces (50th percentile)
Length: 29inc (75th percentile)
Head: 45cm (55th percentile)

Perry is in my good graces because he is getting better in the sleeping department. He usually wakes up once a night but last night he slept all the way through which was glorious. He is a total mama's boy and clings to me like cellophane. I have started the slow transition from nursing to sippy cup and look forward to that milestone. 

He is getting more and more mobile. Crawling and scooting on furniture are his preferred modes of transportation but he loves it more than anything when he spies the stair gate open - he would crawl up them all day long if I let them. Too bad he has no method for getting down besides falling. 

He is a fairly good eater. After Fielding I have pretty low expectations. He doesn't care for mushy stuff but loves table foods - his favorites are black beans, grapes, bananas, Grandma's peaches, quesidillas, and hot cookies swiped off of mom's plate.

He is very verbal - not real words but constant bah-bah's and guh-guh's. He is way smiley and recently learned how to clap. He performs on demand.

His favorite activity BY FAR is taking rides in the pink car. If I ever need a peaceful moment with him, we go for walks in this. I walked just him to Wal-mart the other day in this thing and he grinned the entire time. Needless to say, he got heap loads of attention since he stands like this the entire time.

He's a good guy who makes me smile everyday. His siblings, his dad, and I just can't get enough of his bald little cuteness.

No comments: