4.20.2014

She's a killer...

Race to Robie Creek came to town as did my dad and Kara to join the madness over the hill.

Kara and I looked hot (just like the weather) in our matching tops.

The classic running-face shots from the newspaper.
 

It was a good run. Hot, hilly, and hard but a good 13.1 nonetheless. The theme this year was Killer Queen (as in the band Queen) and I am grateful Blake has made me listen to more classic rock so I could fully appreciate all the lyrics posted along the course. Add the celebratory steak BBQ back at home with both sets of grandparents and it made for a great day! Thank you to Grandma Anderson and Grandma Taylor for tag-team babysitting which made it possible for this mama to run.

2011 Robie (no blog post - Blake ran it himself that year)

No comments: