3.08.2014

Sandy...

There are 5 kids digging in my sandbox. They are singing "Let it Go" at the top of their lungs and arguing over who exactly has "ice powers." 

I love the first time we pull the lid off the sandbox after winter. The kids think they have hit the jackpot. Fielding is especially in love and it gives me hope that this summer he won't be so destructive to his sister's creations.

We are having a low key Saturday. I had a church obligation this morning. The kids destroyed the living room. It got sunny so Blake and the kiddos prepped the garden spot. I got home and made some lunch. Perry's off on his naps and required a lot of my time trying to get him to go down. Blake planted some onions. The kids made worm...

... Nevermind... 

Sand in Cosette's eye. 

She believes her world is ending.

I hate the sandbox.  

2 comments:

Taylor said...

Not to crash all your hopes and dreams, but while you were at your Relief Society activity Fielding kept destroying the girls' stuff in the sandbox. I had to forcefully remove him twice, then distract him with worms. :)

HowellAZ said...

Ha ha ha! Sounds exactly like a life full of little kiddos! So much of this time is a love/hate relationship (especially with things involving sand)! :)