10.06.2011

Three's a crowd...

I remember the good old days of one child and basking in the glory of every stranger ohhing and ahhing over the cuteness that was Paisley as a baby.  With Cosette and now Fielding, I have definetly seen a decrease in the praise for the act of reproducing cute kids.  For awhile, I thought maybe it had something to do with the kids and even though I think them all pretty little Taylor-faces, the consenting public felt different.  But today I learned the true reason...

Fielding and I had the pleasure to a mommy and me trip to Walmart - everyone stopped to coax a smile out of the little guy or atleast made eyes at him as we walked by. Halfway through our trip I thought "Wow, everyone is  friendly today. No one ever coos over my babies anymore." And then it dawned on me - I usually got three kids with me. Three kids! No one is going to stop and ogle over the baby when your two-year-old has a stream of snot flowing out her nose and your four-year-old is asking, "Does that man have a baby in his belly?"  complete with pointing.

No - no one is going to stop you... instead they are trying their hardest to avert their eyes from the circus act that is shopping with three kids.

Because really if you think one of my kids is cute - you will probably think the rest are too. Blue-eyed baldies that is what we make.

 Paisley at 8 months.

 Cosette at 8 months.

 Fielding at 8 months.

4 comments:

HowellAZ said...

What?!? 8 months? How did that happen already? Their combined cuteness is just hard to take in. :) Looking forward to seeing you guys!

Jana said...

So darling! It's fun to see your kids all at the same age.

The Thompson Family said...

Sooo cute. All three of them are and I would think that if I ran into you shopping. I would also hug you. Love you!

busy bowman said...

I would ogle and ahhh if I could see them! and for a circus act you sure juggle better than most!