9.04.2011

Washington...

Another trip to Washington - the main event was running Hood to Coast with 10 of my family members.

We started here:

And the following day ended here:
We celebrated this old man's birthday all 199 miles:
But because of him:

I was only able to run one of one of the legs - but glad I could still be part of this cool team:

Next year I get the fun van experience... even though Blake is still trying to convince me that it was not quite as fun as I am imagining it. No sleep... lots of traffic... stinky runners.

Back at Grandma's and Grandpa's - we also enjoyed torturing Fielding on the Orbitor:
Having cousin sleepovers:
Eating lots of treats:

Fighting over Grandma's lap:

Laughing until it hurt with Cousin Beckett:

And enjoying the "I never got to do this before" experience of the ice cream man:

4 comments:

FamDamily!!! said...

I seriously LOVE this picture of Cosie. Totally worth the $400 to buy ice cream from the Ice Cream Man. ;)

The Hardy Things in Life said...

AWWWW!! Looks like you had a great time!! I am sorry we missed seeing each other! I didn't check my fb and am so bummed we didn"t get to meet fielding and see the girls!! hopefully next time!!!

HowellAZ said...

Oooh - so much fun! I want to be part of that team, too. Wait, that would mean I'd also have to start running. Hmmm...

connie said...

sure was fun...want to do it again?