9.25.2011

Playing, painting, and pumpkin pajamas...

This week I was grateful for:

 Preschool at my house! Sometimes it feels good to do something well - silly songs, sponge painting, and reading Llama Llama Red Pajama are all things I do really well. I love preschoolers - they love anything you throw at them.

 A new form of entertainment - found here. I loved the bright colors and painted right along with them.

This smile.

And this smile.

 And this smile... Oh, and those stripey-jamas. I just can't get enough of those pumpkin feet.

 Quiet moments.

 Still-warm play-doh and every cookie cutter we own being put to good use.

 Static hair.

Fall! Just-right days, cool nights, and a sun that is slow to appear tricking my girl's into sleeping past seven.

This talk by President Uchtdorf.

Blake watching the kiddos and putting them to bed so that I can go to Institute.

Good friends stopping by to chat... Thanks for squeezing us in Chantal.

Late-night-date-night with my hubby.  Ice cream sundaes and some good football at the local Sports Grille until 12am... that's late for us old fuddy-duddies.

Good finds at the Thrift Store. Wow - Savers prices really are outrageous, thank you Goodwill and Idaho Youth Ranch for not letting me down.

It was a good week and tomorrow is Monday and we get to do it all over again. 
I love my job!

2 comments:

HowellAZ said...

Cute pics - thanks for sharing the chalk/paint idea, I've gotta incorporate some new activities. There's only so much truck driving that one can handle. ;)
So, so glad we were able to visit. Thanks for letting me stay too long and provide a little extra stress to the soup making! :)

connie said...

i love you all....thanks for the blessings you bring to my day with this blog. I left a comment on the blog about Talmage also. Looking forward to seeing you on the 8th. MOM