7.18.2011

Six months...

Fielding had his six month appointment today. Here are his stats:
*Weight: 16lbs 10oz (45%)
*Height: 25.5 inc (20%)
*Head: 44cm (55%)

You know you have a good baby when you take him in for his well-check and the doctor finds ear infections in both ears that you had no idea were there. I thought he had been a little fussy - but I never would have guessed that, I was blaming teeth and traveling. Poor kid with the negligent mom.

Fielding is still the most smiley guy around. The other day I sat down at church with him on my shoulder and as he looked at the dozen or so faces behind us I could tell he was thinking, " Oh my - who do I smile at first?" He loves being held and talked to. He loves watching the leaves on trees and chewing on his fingers. He enjoys rice cereal and playing in the exersaucer. He doesn't have a lick of hair and his cheeks get bigger by the second - He is the mold that they used to make Cabbage Patch Kids.

He brings joy and peace into our home and I can not get enough of him.

3 comments:

The Hardy Things in Life said...

Holy Cow, I can't believe he is already 6 months old!! wish him a happy half birthday for us! love the picture!

HowellAZ said...

Love the cheeks on that monkey - I wish I would've loved him up a bit more when we visited...I guess having a needy toddler kind of diverts one's attention!

Jennette and Rich said...

I cant believe our babies are six months old already, I'm so glad Cana has such a cute cousin!