7.10.2011

Forgetful...

I found this video the other day:


I realized how quickly you forget things about your children. I forgot how red Cosette's strawberry was and how much worry that little thing gave me. I forgot how much Paisley loved to eat strawberries and once I caught her eating a whole pound at one sitting. I forgot how I would dread putting Cosie in the carseat and that she screamed the entire time that she was in it (this video is the only exception). I forgot the every-other-week ear infections for Paisley and all the puke and puss and poop that would go along with them. I forgot how serious Cosette was even back then and that smiles were few and far between. I forgot just how little hair Paisley had until she was well over three.

1 comment:

HowellAZ said...

Wow - they seriously grow up TOO fast!